Manipal University, Jaipur
- Jain Social Group (Central Sanstha)
- Chahat (Women welfare foundation)
Dr Madhura Yadav: Architect-Planner with 25+ years of experience. Director of the School Architecture & Design at Manipal University Jaipur, and has been on several committee/expert groups set up by the Government of India. Has published papers in national/international journals, and is an Indian Green Building Accredited Professional. Research interests: Architecture-Ecology interface, eco-cities, and C.B.P.R.
Dr Ajay Kumar: Professor in the Department of Mechatronics Engineering at School of Automobile, Mechanical & Mechatronics Engineering, Manipal University Jaipur. He is also working as in-charge Academic Section of Manipal University Jaipur. His area of interest lies in Nano Electronics, Control Systems and Microwave Engineering.
Ms. Minali Banerjee: A growing Economist and Academician. She is Assistant Professor in Department of Economics, School of Humanities & Social Sciences, Manipal University Jaipur. Her area of interest lies in Community University Engagement and is currently pursuing her doctorate in this area.
Dr Anshuman Karol: Dr Anshuman Karol is a versatile and seasoned Social & Community Development Professional with a Ph. D in Economics. Having multi-functional experience of 18+ years in Programme Management, Participatory Research & Evaluation, Capacity Building & Training. Possess thorough understanding of the Urban and Rural governance system in India.
- The hub offers a course titled ‘Community Based Participatory Research Techniques’ as an open elective course that is open to all the undergraduate students of Manipal University Jaipur.
- The course runs as an open elective in the even semester from January – May. All the undergraduate students of III and VI semester are allowed to opt for the course.
- The hub targets SDG 4: Quality Education
For more information about the K4C Jaipur Hub, please contact one of the following people:
- Dr Madura Yadav
+91 88 90 30 66 47
- Dr. Ajay Kumar
+91 97 72 09 60 44
- Ms. Minali Banerjee
+ 91 78 77 37 87 66